In this episode I’ll take at some of my favourite new features in Microsoft 365. From Microsoft Co-Pilot, to Intune Suite, Compliance and Microsoft 365 Groups and more. This is a session that will not only give you the lowdown on what’s new and cool in M365, but will also leave you more knowledgable about what this new tech is and how it works. Enjoy!
Microsoft 365 is a suite of cloud-based productivity tools that includes popular applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams, among others. There are several cool features in Microsoft 365 that make it a popular choice for individuals and businesses. Here are a few:
- Collaboration: Microsoft 365 enables real-time collaboration, allowing multiple users to work on the same document at the same time, whether they’re in the same room or on opposite sides of the world. This makes it easier to work on projects with others, whether you’re collaborating on a presentation or writing a report.
- Cloud-based storage: Microsoft 365 comes with OneDrive, a cloud-based storage service that allows you to access your files from anywhere and on any device. This makes it easy to share documents with colleagues or work on them remotely.
- Artificial Intelligence: Microsoft 365 uses artificial intelligence to make your work easier and more efficient. For example, Excel can help you analyze large data sets, while PowerPoint can suggest design ideas for your slides.
- Mobile apps: Microsoft 365 has mobile apps for iOS and Android, so you can work on the go. The apps are optimized for mobile devices, so you can create and edit documents on your phone or tablet.
- Security: Microsoft 365 has built-in security features to protect your data. This includes data encryption, multi-factor authentication, and threat intelligence, among others.
Overall, Microsoft 365 offers a range of features and benefits that make it a popular choice for businesses and individuals who need a comprehensive suite of productivity tools.