Stop using emails and chat for approvals. Use the Teams Approvals app.
It is ready-to-use and customizable. It comes with 24 templates to get you started. Decide the approvers, add attachments and comments.
- 00:20 - Install Approvals app
- 00:52 - Export to csv
- 01:04 - Send a simple approval request
- 01:44 - Approving the request
- 02:32 - Create Templates
- 02:52 - Create a template
- 04:12 - Using templates
Approvals in Teams is a feature that enables users to get approval or feedback from their team members. This can be used to ensure that a project or task is completed with the best possible results. Here are some best practices for using Approvals in Teams:
- Set up a clear approval workflow: Before using Approvals, it is important to set up a clear approval workflow that outlines who needs to be involved in the approval process and in what order. This will help ensure that the process runs smoothly and that everyone involved is aware of their role.
- Ensure everyone is aware of the approval process: Once the approval process is set up, make sure everyone is aware of it. Have a team meeting or send out an email to ensure that everyone knows what is expected of them.
- Track approval progress: Track the progress of the approval process to ensure that the project or task is completed on time. This can be done through the approval feature in Teams or through a third-party tracking tool.
- Follow up on approval requests: Ensure that all approval requests are followed up on in a timely manner to avoid delays. If approval requests are not handled quickly, it can lead to delays in the project or task.
- Use the approval feature to collaborate: The approval feature in Teams can be used to collaborate with others on the approval process. This can help to ensure that everyone involved is on the same page and that the approval process is running smoothly.