The other day a reader of my blog asked me how you can send the News comments to the person mentioned as the Author (rather than the person who created the post). I did not have an answer ready, so I decided to find out and report. I love investigating these kinds of things and finding as many workarounds as I can!
- Read my earlier post on the topic
- By default, the Creator of the News post = the Author
- Readers can Like and Comment to posts and comments
- You can receive or stop email notifications of Likes and/or Comments
- External publishers (Creators or Authors) NEVER get email notifications
- You can show Likes in the Pages Library
- Email notifications only go to the Creator of the post
- How can I make sure that the Author gets notified of comments and likes?
Read the full post on mydigitalworkplace blog