In this Microsoft Teams tutorial video, I show the top 8 Microsoft Teams new features for 2023. MS Teams new features include Apps in Channel Meetings (a top request), @ mention Everyone in s chat, Avatars in Teams Meetings, Whiteboard updates a lots more. New features in Teams are always rolling out and updating, so this can help you keep up with the latest additions. Many of these features are in public preview right now, while some have rolled out globally. Learn more about signing up for Public
- What's New in Microsoft Teams - February 2023:
- Avatars in Teams Meetings:
- Teams Meetings Presenter Window improvements:
- PowerPoint Live in Teams Meetings:
- Top 12 new Whiteboard features in Microsoft Teams:
Table of Contents
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:12 Apps and Polls in Channel meetings in Teams
- 1:12 @ mention "Everyone"
- 1:46 Avatars for Teams
- 6:55 PowerPoint Live Magnify in Teams meetings
- 7:36 Reusable Whiteboard in teams Meetings
- 8:03 Loop components in Whiteboard
- 9:07 Follow Me in Whiteboard in Teams meetings
- 11:00 Teams presenter window improvements
What is the best on Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a versatile collaboration tool that offers a wide range of features and capabilities to help teams communicate, collaborate, and stay productive. Some of the best features of Microsoft Teams include:
- Video and Audio Conferencing: Microsoft Teams offers high-quality video and audio conferencing capabilities, allowing team members to connect and collaborate remotely. Teams also offers features like screen sharing and recording, which can be useful for presentations and training sessions.
- Chat and Messaging: Teams offers a chat and messaging feature that allows team members to send instant messages to each other, either individually or as part of a group. The chat feature supports rich text formatting, file sharing, and emoticons, making it easy to communicate and collaborate with team members in real-time.
- Integration with Microsoft Office: Teams is tightly integrated with Microsoft Office, which means that team members can easily access and collaborate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office files within Teams. This integration also extends to other Microsoft products, such as OneNote, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Customizable Channels and Tabs: Teams allows team members to create customized channels and tabs for specific projects, topics, or departments. This makes it easy to organize information, share files, and collaborate on specific tasks or projects.
- Third-Party App Integration: Teams offers a wide ran