A tutorial video showing 12 new features for Whiteboard in Teams Meetings. Learn how to use Microsoft Whiteboard and these 12 new features including Loop Component support, Follow me, Timer, Template improvements, and lots more. Some of these Microsoft Whiteboard features are in public preview, some are fully rolled out to General Availability.
Table of Contents
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:11 Reuse Whiteboards in Microsoft Teams meetings
- 0:37 Loop components in Whiteboard
- 1:41 Follow me
- 3:33 Timer
- 4:08 Create and share Whiteboard templates
- 5:04 Templates search bar
- 5:32 Embed Videos and web links
- 6:02 Velocity eraser
- 6:28 Author labels on sticky notes
- 7:12 Sticky note formatting and font
- 7:37 Sticky note auto-resize of text
- 7:54 Whiteboards in Teams Call Chat
Cool things about Microsoft Whiteboard
Microsoft Whiteboard for Teams is a digital whiteboard app that allows team members to collaborate and share ideas in real-time. Some of the best features of Microsoft Whiteboard for Teams include:
- Real-time collaboration: Team members can collaborate on the same whiteboard in real-time, regardless of their location.
- Ink recognition: The app recognizes handwriting, shapes, and tables, making it easy to sketch out ideas and diagrams.
- Sticky notes: Users can create and move sticky notes around the whiteboard, making it easy to organize ideas and collaborate with team members.
- Templates: Microsoft Whiteboard offers a range of templates, including to-do lists, project timelines, and agile sprint planning, to help teams get started quickly.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Whiteboard is fully integrated with Microsoft Teams, making it easy to start a whiteboard session during a Teams meeting.
- Export options: The app offers a range of export options, including PDF, PNG, and SVG, making it easy to share whiteboard content with others.
- Multi-device support: Users can access and collaborate on a whiteboard from a range of devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.