How to Set Time Limit in Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms offers users the opportunity to set a time limit with the forms they have created. Professors and lecturers preparing the online quizzes can set the time limit so students can promptly send their answers back without any delay.
- How to Set Time Limit in Microsoft Forms
- Step 1: Sign in to Your Microsoft Forms Account
- Step 2: Open the Quiz Form
- Step 3: Locate More Form Settings
- Step 4: Select Start and End Date
- Step 5: Turning Off Submissions