Learn about Share/Send a copy of a word document via Outlook365
Sharing a copy of a Word document via Outlook365 is now easier with the new sharing experience in OneDrive and SharePoint. You can now share a link via Outlook, or send a copy of the document as a Word or PDF file. This video will show you how the new sharing experience works and how to use it.
More links on about Share/Send a copy of a word document via Outlook365
- Share your documents
- Try it! Wherever you're working in Microsoft 365, it's simple to share your documents. Share a document. Select Share. Select Link settings.
- Sharing Office 365 Files via Outlook
- Locate and select the file to be shared. 6. If the file is located in OneDrive or SharePoint, the option to either Share Link or Attach as copy will appear.2 pages
- Office 365 Tip: Sharing links instead of sending copies
- Mar 17, 2023 — Don't send copies – send a link instead! The trick is to use OneDrive to store your files and then share a link with everyone to the file ...
- Microsoft Office 365 File Sharing Guide: OneDrive and ...
- Jun 3, 2020 — You can share and work on documents with your co-workers simultaneously. You can request feedback and publish links so others can access ...
- How to Create a Sharing Link for an Office 365 Document
- Apr 21, 2015 — Click the … link and select Share, or click the share icon in the top bar. In the window that appears, select Get a link. Under View ...
- I'm having trouble sharing a simple Word Document
- Apr 8, 2021 — I'm very used to GSuite and the way their document sharing works is beautiful. Today I'm testing the Share feature, from within a Word ...
- Office365 - Sending Attachments and Guidelines - ITS UIowa
- Feb 16, 2023 — The best way to share a file within your department is to store one copy of it in the "shared" area on the network server (L:\Shared) and refer ...
- Microsoft 365: Login
- Collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. Save documents, workbooks, and presentations online, in OneDrive.
Outlook365 Sharing, OneDrive Sharing, SharePoint Sharing, Word Document Sharing, PDF Sharing