The video tutorial talks about Power BI, wading through the process of creating bookmarks in the reports. It elaborates the function of bookmarks that allow saving customized data views, making the data sharing and presentation simpler. It also delves into the July 2023 updates brought into the Panel Switcher in the Power BI Desktop. Understanding these updates enhances the overall data handling experience.
- Power BI video tutorial showcases the bookmark creation process in reports
- Explicates how bookmarks make it simple to save, present, and share data views
- Provides insights into the new updates in the Pane Switcher in July 2023 on Power BI Desktop
Digging Deeper into Power BI
Power BI stands as a business analytics tool development by Microsoft, offering interactive visualizations along with self-service business intelligence capabilities. It provides data warehousing capacities which aid in merging data from various data sources. The update in the pane switcher is committed to making the tool more user-friendly.
- Power BI is developed by Microsoft as a business analytics tool
- Its interactive visualizations and self-service business intelligence capabilities make it stand apart
- The incorporation of data warehousing facilities makes merging data from various sources convenient
Learn about Power BI: Pane Switcher Updates and Creating Bookmarks
Power BI is a powerful tool for exploring data and creating insights. In this video, Angelica will demonstrate how to create bookmarks in Power BI in order to easily save customized views of data. She will also demonstrate the July 2023 updates to the Pane Switcher in the Power BI Desktop. Bookmarking in Power BI enables users to quickly save and share customized views of their data, making it easier to present their insights. Angelica's demonstration will show how to create bookmarks and use the Pane Switcher to quickly switch between different views of data. This video will also provide an overview of the July 2023 updates to the Pane Switcher, including new features and enhancements.
More links on about Power BI: Pane Switcher Updates and Creating Bookmarks
- Create report bookmarks in Power BI to share insights and ...
- Mar 29, 2023 — Bookmarks in Power BI let you save views and settings in your reports, and build story-like presentations.
- Overview of bookmarks in Power BI service reports
- Jul 19, 2023 — A bookmark captures the state of a report page. It includes the settings you've made to filters, slicers, and visuals on that page.
- How to Update Bookmarks in Power BI
- Aug 2, 2023 — If you want to create a new bookmark in Power BI, follow the same steps as above but select “Add” instead of “Update” after making changes to ...
- Updating your bookmarks in Power BI… A pain about to be ...
- When you want to update a bookmark e.g. adding an extra visual, just drag that new visual to the correct group in the Selection Pane You want to switch ...
- Using Advanced Bookmarks And Buttons In Power BI ...
- Nov 17, 2021 — Using bookmarks and buttons in Power BI reporting gives users the ability to switch between saved states of filters and slicers with the ...
- Power BI Bookmarks: The Ultimate Guide
- Bookmarks can be created, managed, and used both on Power BI Desktop and Service and allow for a more interactive and personalized presentation of data.
- Power BI Bookmarks Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
- Jun 22, 2021 — You should always update the bookmark settings when creating them. ... One of the best Power BI Bookmarks tips – use selected visuals only.
- Power BI Bookmarks
- This blog walks through how to use Power BI Bookmarks and it's capabilities that allows users to capture a specific state of a report page.
- How To Use Bookmarks Pane Power BI - SPGeeks
- Update: The bookmarks Pane feature is now a public feature in Power BI Desktop. Enable Power BI Preview features in Power BI Desktop. To enable any Power BI ...
Power BI, Pane Switcher, Bookmarks, Customized Views, Data Presentation