Do you want to learn how to paste screenshots into your Power Apps and then save them as files or SharePoint Rich Text?
Then this video has you covered. Learn how to paste the image and then save it as a file. Once you have it as a file then you can use your text manipulation functions like Replace to automatically create the link as Rich text.
Power Apps Consulting and training at
In this video
- Paste a screenshot into SharePoint Rich Text with Power Apps
- Explain the SharePoint column
- Demo the power App
- Show the image upload flow
- Look at the formula for saving the image to the SharePoint Rich Text field
- Breaking down the problem further
- Talking about limitations and how to think about the harder problems