Outlook is a powerful email client that many people use for work or personal use. It has a lot of tricks and shortcuts that can help you be more efficient and productive while using it. Here are some of the most useful Outlook tricks you need to know:
- Quick Steps – Quick Steps allows you to automate common tasks. You can create a Quick Step to move emails to a folder, forward them to someone else, or even mark them as read.
- Set reminders – Outlook allows you to set reminders for tasks or emails that you don’t want to forget. You can set a reminder for a specific date or time, or you can set a recurring reminder.
- Use rules – Rules allow you to automatically process emails based on criteria you set. You can use rules to move emails to a specific folder, delete them, or forward them to someone else.
- Use keyboard shortcuts – Keyboard shortcuts can help you to quickly navigate around Outlook and perform tasks faster. Examples of Outlook keyboard shortcuts include CTRL + N (to create a new message), CTRL + R (to reply to a message), and CTRL + F (to find a message).
- Use filtering – Filtering allows you to easily find emails that you want. You can filter emails by sender, subject, or other criteria.
- Use the Search box – The Search box is a powerful tool that allows you to search for emails quickly and easily. You can search for emails by sender, subject, or other criteria.
- Use the calendar – The calendar in Outlook is a great way to keep track of appointments, meetings, and events. You can also use it to set reminders for upcoming tasks or events.