Microsoft has recently announced that they are now previewing new Copilot capabilities in Power Automate Process Mining. This comes after the general availability of Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining was declared on August 1. The newly announced feature is presently in a limited preview, available to users in the United States. Microsoft offers the opportunity for its users to try out these new capabilities for free by using a Power Automate trial license.
- Microsoft officially declared the general availability of Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining on August 1.
- Recently, the company announced the preview of new Copilot capabilities in Power Automate Process Mining.
- The new features are in a limited preview phase, meaning they are currently only accessible to United States users.
- Users can obtain a free taste of the new capabilities through a Power Automate trial license.
Additional Information on Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining
Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining is an innovative tool that simplifies the automation of work by analyzing process-related data. The newly released Copilot feature enhances this platform by providing suggestions for automation possibilities. This new feature, while currently in limited preview, showcases Microsoft's commitment to continually expanding and enhancing features to streamline the work automation process.
Learn about Microsoft announces preview of new Copilot capabilities in Power Automate Process Mining
Microsoft has announced the preview of new Copilot capabilities in their Power Automate Process Mining, which is now generally available. Copilot capabilities are now available in limited preview in the US, and can be tried for free with a Power Automate trial license. This new technology provides users with improved task automation, allowing them to automate manual processes and streamline their workflows.
It also helps to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, reduce errors, and improve work efficiencies. Additionally, Power Automate Process Mining provides users with advanced analytics capabilities, providing insights into their processes and helping to optimize performance. This technology also offers improved visualization and reporting tools, allowing users to gain a better understanding of their operations and identify areas for improvement. As Copilot capabilities are further developed, users can expect further improvements in the quality and speed of their automation processes.
More links on about Microsoft announces preview of new Copilot capabilities in Power Automate Process Mining
- Microsoft launches Power Automate Process Mining and ...
- Jul 18, 2023 — In November 2022, we announced the public preview of new process mining capabilities within Power Automate. Process and task mining are ...
- Copilot in Process Mining process analytics (preview)
- 2 days ago — Important. This is a preview feature. Preview features aren't meant for production use and may have restricted functionality.
- Copilot in Process Mining ingestion (preview)
- 2 days ago — Follow these steps to ingest data with Copilot. Sign in to Power Automate. Select Process mining > Start here (under Create new process).
- Microsoft announces preview of new process mining ...
- Nov 15, 2022 — Microsoft announces preview of new process mining capabilities within Power Automate. Justin Graham, PARTNER GPM, Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
- FAQ for Copilot in Power Automate Process Mining
- 2 days ago — Copilot in Process Mining enables users to streamline data ingestion and provides process insights through quick and easy natural language ...
- Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining is generally available
- Aug 1, 2023 — We are pleased to announce the general availability of Power Automate Process Mining, a new capability that helps you understand business ...
- Steve Rogers' Post
- Microsoft Inspire-Power Automate Platform with Process Mining and Co-Pilot AI Power Automate is a platform that allows you to visualize and analyze the…
- Microsoft Advances Copilot and AI Products at Inspire Event
- Jul 18, 2023 — Microsoft had previewed Process Mining in Power Automate back in November 2022, which is designed to surface insights into process bottlenecks.
- Power Automate Process Mining at Microsoft Inspire 2023
- Jul 19, 2023 — 15 hours ago — At Microsoft Inspire 2023 we're happy to announce that Power Automate Process Mining will become generally available on August 1, ...
- Microsoft officially enters process mining, automation ring ...
- Jul 18, 2023 — Microsoft is officially entering the process mining and process automation ring with Power Automate Process Mining availability August 1.
Power Automate, Copilot, Process Mining, Microsoft, Preview