ISVs Growth Strategies Using Microsoft Teams - A Guide
Independent software vendors (ISVs) worldwide continue to expand their businesses using Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams have allowed ISVs to address their markets' specific use cases. For instance, the Japanese start-up Communitio launched TeamSticker on Teams, a peer recognition communication tool, riding on the wave of demand for employee engagement solutions brought on by the pandemic.
Another case is PKSHA Workplace Inc., a Japanese start-up that has managed to secure more than 20 large enterprise deals with their BEDORE App on Teams. The success of ISVs in developing innovative solutions on Teams demonstrate the platform's efficacy for advancing business interests.
WorkplaceBuddy was launched with the aim of driving higher engagement for Microsoft 365 products. The venture has achieved appreciable results, with more than 94% positive feedback on the learning videos and consumption of over 444 minutes of video training every day.
- Microsoft Teams has allowed ISVs like Kickle to innovate to meet the needs emerging from the pandemic. The company successfully developed Waldo, a desk sharing and parking reservation solution. Similarly, the platform has been leveraged by Creately and Monday.com with immense success.
- Microsoft Teams has also facilitated new business opportunities via novel business models. An innovative example includes Oktopost's Social Advocacy on Teams, which has paved the way for larger enterprise deals.
- The partnership between TeamViewer and Microsoft has enhanced the Teams experience, boosting TeamViewer's first TSaaS offer to $670K USD of Marketplace revenue from July 2022 to March 2023. Over 10,000 companies use this integration, with over 30,000 users initiating TeamViewer powered remote connections in Teams every month.
Overall, Microsoft Teams promises substantial advantages for ISVs in terms of collaborative apps and business growth opportunities.
Expanding on the Microsoft Teams Phenomenon
At the heart of these various success stories lies an effective platform that enables adaptable business strategies and diverse solutions. Microsoft Teams, with its flexible app integration and collaboration capabilities, offers ISVs the ability to respond to market needs quickly and innovatively. Continued engagement with Teams promises novel customer experiences, enhanced product offerings and growth in sectors that thrive on collaborative efforts.
Learn about ISVs Growth Strategies Using Microsoft Teams - A Detailed Guide.
The blog post discusses how independent software vendors (ISVs) are using Microsoft Teams for their business growth strategies through different use cases, new business opportunities, and novel business models. Japanese start-up, Communitio, explored an opportunity for growth through Teams by launching TeamSticker, a tool for employee recognition and engagement, amidst the increased demand for such solutions during the pandemic.
- ISV PKSHA Workplace Inc. also found a unique market need and fulfilled it by launching the BEDORE app on Microsoft Teams, successfully landing more than 20 large enterprise deals.
- WorkplaceBuddy, another ISV, launched to promote higher engagement for Microsoft 365 products, has seen positive feedback and high consumption rates of their video training, powered by Teams.
- Lastly, Kickle utilized Teams to launch their business, meeting the hybrid work trend needs with their desk sharing and parking reservation solution, Waldo.
These ISVs have successfully capitalized on Teams capabilities to meet unique customer demands, thrive with new business models, and generate revenue from their Teams experiences. Using Teams, they've been able to launch and grow their businesses, indicating the critical role Microsoft Teams plays in business growth strategies for software vendors.
More links on about ISVs Growth Strategies Using Microsoft Teams - A Detailed Guide.
- How are ISVs growing their businesses with ...
- Apr 10, 2023 — Independent software vendors (ISVs) across the world are finding are finding new ways to grow their businesses with Microsoft Teams.
- How Microsoft Teams helps ISVs increase revenue
- Apr 10, 2023 — 4 ways ISVs like Mural increase revenue and retain customers on Microsoft Teams · 1. Land and expand accounts by building a “better together” ...
- Growth lifecycle for your app - Teams
- Jul 4, 2023 — Get started first by reviewing (and sharing with your GTM leaders) this high-level visual Guide to ISV success with Microsoft for Teams Partners ...
- Empowering ISVs to build and sell with the Microsoft Cloud
- Nov 15, 2022 — By embracing the marketplace as a central go-to-market strategy, ISVs can reach Microsoft customers, simplify sales, and unlock growth by ...
- Accelerating ISV partners' growth through ISV Success
- Jul 26, 2023 — These investments are strategically aimed at helping ISVs meet customer needs, accelerate innovation, facilitate go-to-market strategies, and ...
Microsoft Teams growth strategies, ISV business with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams use cases, Microsoft Teams for employee engagement, new business models with Microsoft Teams