The video is about the functionality and benefits of using Bing Chat Enterprise, provided by Microsoft. It uses generative AI with robust commercial data protection, enabling organizations with Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Business Standard, or Business Premium to leverage it effectively.
Jared Andersen, a member of the Bing Chat Enterprise team at Microsoft, elaborates on how this service utilizes the GPT-4 foundation model. He provides a detailed demonstration of what Bing Chat Enterprise is and how it varies from other public services including ChatGPT.
The focus is also on how Bing Chat Enterprise protects user data, and the controls available for admins to enable and customize it for their user base. The tutorial concludes with a comparison of Bing Chat Enterprise with Microsoft 365 Copilot.
The video is divided into sections for easier understanding which are as follows:
- Use of GPT-based generative AI in business
- Introduction to Bing Chat Enterprise
- Demonstration of Bing Chat
- Bing Image Creator demonstration
- How to access Bing Chat Enterprise
- Data protection in Bing Chat Enterprise
- Admin controls for Bing Chat Enterprise
- Comparison with Microsoft 365 Copilot
Bing Chat Enterprise by Microsoft is a generative AI service that offers a unique combination of technical sophistication and safety. Built upon the advanced GPT-4 model, it stands as a cutting-edge tool, demonstrating Microsoft's leadership in AI-powered services with commercial data protection.
The distinguishing features like up-to-date information use, Bing Image Creator, and customization options for admins, make it stand apart from public services like ChatGPT. Moreover, it showcases Microsoft's commitment to data protection and secure application design. Lastly, the comparison with Microsoft 365 Copilot provides an insight into the range of services provided by Microsoft, reinforcing their dedication towards providing high-quality, secure, and versatile solutions in the AI domain.
Learn about How Bing Chat Enterprise works with your data using GPT-4
In a recent video on Microsoft's official video series for IT and tech, important information was shared about Bing Chat Enterprise and how it uses GPT-4 to work with an organization's data while ensuring proper protection. Bing Chat Enterprise, available to organizations using Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Business Standard, or Business Premium, has in-built commercial data protection.
Jared Andersen from the Bing Chat Enterprise team further elucidates how the service uses the latest GPT-4 foundation model and how it offers fundamental differences compared to public services like ChatGPT, while ensuring data protection. He also shares how admins can enjoy control over enabling the service for users and the customization options available in settings and policies.
The following are some quick links from the video:
- 00:00 - Can you use GPT-based generative AI with your business data?
- 00:35 - What is Bing Chat Enterprise?
- 01:03 - Bing Chat demonstration using up-to-date information
- 02:05 - Bing Image Creator demonstration using DALL-E
- 02:37 - How to access Bing Chat Enterprise and bringing protected data into prompts
- 04:26 - How protections work with Bing Chat Enterprise
- 05:21 - Admin controls for Bing Chat Enterprise
- 06:09 - How Bing Chat Enterprise compares with Microsoft 365 Copilot
For extensive details, one can visit aka.ms/BCEDocs. Microsoft Mechanics series can be browsed at their YouTube Channel. To have a discussion with other IT Pros, one can join the Microsoft Tech Community at techcommunity.microsoft.com. Podcasts for convenient listening are available at microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast.
For continued learning, join them on Twitter and share knowledge on LinkedIn.
More links on about How Bing Chat Enterprise works with your data using GPT-4
- How to use Bing Chat (and how it's different from ChatGPT)
- Jul 21, 2023 — The new Bing is the only way to use GPT-4 for free at this time, and Microsoft claims the integration with the latest language model makes Bing ...
- Microsoft's new Bing Chat Enterprise offers better privacy ...
- Jul 18, 2023 — Bing Chat Enterprise is a new AI-powered chat tool from Microsoft designed to offer more data protection for businesses with privacy and ...
- Understanding and how to turn on Bing Chat Enterprise
- Jul 21, 2023 — Bing Chat for Enterprise is Bing Chat (GPT-4 enriched with web results) but with "commercial data protection." "Commercial Data Protection" ...
- GPT-4: how to use the AI chatbot that puts ChatGPT to shame
- Sep 8, 2023 — First off, you can try it out as part of Microsoft's Bing Chat. Microsoft revealed that it's been using GPT-4 in Bing Chat, which is completely ...
- Bing Chat Enterprise vs Chat GPT Enterprise
- Aug 30, 2023 — The difference is that ChatGPT Enterprise seems exclusively to be GPT4 while Bing Chat Enterprise is a mix of 3.5 and 4. Bing Chat Enterprise ...
- ChatGPT vs. Bing Chat: Which AI chatbot should you use?
- Aug 10, 2023 — Bing Chat can generate images, but ChatGPT lets you share your conversations ... You can access GPT-4 via ChatGPT Plus, which is a paid ...
- Confirmed: the new Bing runs on OpenAI's GPT-4
- Mar 14, 2023 — Once you're in you'll be able to use the new Bing to Search, Answer, Chat, and Create at Bing.com.
- Microsoft's GPT-4 integration in Bing spotted in the wild, user ...
- Feb 4, 2023 — According to earlier rumors, the integration of OpenAI's chat technology into Bing will be GPT-4, a more advanced version of the current ChatGPT ...
- Microsoft Bing GPT-4 chatbot can now be used by all
- Mar 16, 2023 — Microsoft has removed its waitlist for the AI-powered Bing Chat feature. Now, everyone can access the GPT-4 powered chatbot.
Microsoft 365 E3 generative AI, Bing Chat and data protection, Bing Chat Enterprise demonstration, Microsoft 365 Copilot versus Bing Chat Enterprise, Admin controls for Bing Chat Enterprise