In this Video
- Task 1: Create a resource group
- Task 2: Create a DDoS Protection plan
- Task 3: Enable DDoS Protection on a new virtual network
- Task 4: Configure DDoS telemetry
- Task 5: Configure DDoS diagnostic logs
- Task 6: Configure DDoS alerts
- Task 7: Submit a DDoS service request to run a DDoS attack
More about DDoS in Azure
Azure DDoS Protection Plan
Help protect your apps and resources with a profile automatically tuned to your expected traffic volume. Defend against even the most sophisticated attacks with an Azure global network that gives you dedicated monitoring, logging, telemetry, and alerts.
Improve your Azure Network Infrastructure Security with Complementary Services
Given the rising number of cyber-attacks and data breaches in recent times, security has become paramount. For a while now, it’s been clear that securing only your network’s perimeter is simply not enough.