Learn how to take screenshots on Windows 11, including using your keyboard, using the Snipping Tool to capture a specific area, and even how to capture scrolling screenshots in your web browser.
⌨️ SHORTCUT KEYS
- Print Screen: takes screenshot of the entire desktop, including multiple monitors
- ALT + Print Screen: makes screenshot of the active window
- Windows Logo Key + V: Paste multiple screenshots from clipboard history
- Windows Logo Key + Print Screen: takes screenshot of entire desktop and automatically saves in Pictures, Screenshots
- Windows Logo Key + ALT + Print Screen: takes a screenshot of the active window and automatically saves in OneDrive, Captures
- Windows Logo Key + Shift + S: Launches the Snipping Tool
- CTRL + Shift + S: Takes a screenshot or scrolling screenshot in Microsoft Edge.
Screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool