Learn about Creating a Stunning Tableau Dashboard from Scratch - Step-by-Step Guide
The main topic revolves around how to create a comprehensive and visually appealing dashboard using Tableau. The text includes a step-by-step video tutorial about going beyond Tableau's basics such as calculated measures and columns, customizing visuals, creating histograms and box plots, working with 'marks', field formatting, and setting up a dashboard using sample HR data.
In the tutorial, the users are guided to answer ten pertinent questions related to HR data, which could include the number of people per job, gender distribution, age spread of the staff, jobs that pay more, top earners by job, relative qualifications and salaries, staff growth trends, employee filters, leave balance analysis, and how to create a quick HR dashboard.
The text promises to teach users how to load data into Tableau, add labels and colors, effectively use filters, add tooltips, use 'Quick Table Calculations', and fix common issues like context filter errors.
More links on about Creating a Stunning Tableau Dashboard from Scratch - Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 6: Build a dashboard to show your insights
- Overview · Step 1: Connect to your data · Step 2: Drag and drop to take a first look · Step 3: Focus your results · Step 4: Explore your data geographically · Step 5 ...
- Create a Dashboard - Tableau
- You create a dashboard in much the same way you create a new worksheet. At the bottom of the workbook, click the New Dashboard icon: From the Sheets list at ...
- How to Create your First Tableau Dashboard — 6 Easy Steps
- How to Create your First Tableau Dashboard — 6 Easy Steps · Step 1 — Download and install Tableau Public · Step 2 — Fire up Tableau Public and connect your data.
- Tableau Dashboard Tutorial - A Visual Guide for Beginners
- Creating a Dashboard in Tableau · 1. Open a new dashboard · 2. Dashboard pane · 3. Layout pane · 4. Adding a sheet · 5. Adding more sheets · 6. Adding objects · 7.
- How to Create a Dashboard in Tableau
- To create a dashboard, we need to click on the “New Dashboard” button at the bottom. The button has a box shape with a plus sign. The Dashboard window has a ...
- A Step by Step Guide for Data Visualization using Tableau
- Oct 8, 2021 — A guide to build impactful and effective data visualization using Tableau. This Tableau guide goes from basic to advanced topics.
Microsoft expert guide, Microsoft specialist tips, Microsoft professional advice, Microsoft authority insights, Microsoft master tutorial