The video focuses on using geofencing in Power Apps with the help of the geolocation feature. It provides detailed instructions on creating border lines based on a user's location.
The broad theme of the video includes:
The video ends with conclusions and provides helpful links for further understanding and exploration. These links include Power Apps tutorials and, how-to guides on the Microsoft official website.
Further Insights on Geofencing in Power Apps
Geofencing in Power Apps is a powerful tool for application creators. Through the built-in geolocation feature, it allows users to create a virtual geographic boundary. It triggers a response when a mobile device enters or leaves a particular area. This feature can enhance apps that depend on location-based services, thus providing a more dynamic user experience.
Learn about Power Apps Geofencing Using Geospatial Component
In this video, we will learn about Power Apps Geofencing Using Geospatial Component, Power Apps Permissions, and the Power Apps Travel App Using Geospatial Control. We will look at how to use the Power Apps built-in geolocation feature to create a border line around a location.
We will also review the data source, learn about latitude and longitude, design and formulas, connection strength, filtering the gallery, App OnStart, filter the gallery, add a notification, admin screen settings, adding current geolocation, and conclusion. Additionally, we will provide helpful links such as learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-pages/configure/add-geolocation, www.microsoft.com/en-us/about/officelocator/all-offices, www.gps-coordinates.net/, and contact information for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
More links on about Power Apps Geofencing Using Geospatial Component
- Add geospatial controls to canvas apps - Power Apps
- Dec 15, 2022 — Open the Power Platform admin center. · On the Environments tab, select the environment you want to use for your apps, and then select Settings.
- G - Geofencing - How to implement in Power Apps?
- Feb 8, 2023 — Geofencing is a very important concept especially in use cases that involve field service. Learn how to implement it in Power Apps!
- Build a Geofencing App with Krasamo
- Jun 23, 2023 — Build a Geofencing App with Krasamo: Discover geofencing concepts, design location-based interactions & boost user engagement for diverse ...
- What is Geofencing? A Guide to Virtual Barriers
- 6 days ago — Geofencing is the usage of a virtual geographic boundary around a physical location, which allows users to detect when someone enters or leaves ...
- Work with Geotriggers | ArcGIS Maps SDK for .NET
- With geotriggers, you can monitor locations from whatever LocationDataSource you choose, while tapping into the full power of the GeometryEngine for evaluating ...
- Common patterns for tracking moving objects in Streams ...
- Aug 17, 2020 — In this article, I'll cover how to use the geospatial toolkit to handle these common scenarios: Simple geofencing: Detect when an object is ...
- Information Technology for Management: Emerging Research and ...
- 15th Conference, AITM 2018, and 13th Conference, ISM 2018, Held as Part of ... applications and systems for SCM, geofencing plays an important role in the ...
Power Apps, Geofencing, Geospatial, Power Apps Permissions, Latitude and Longitude, Geolocation