Power Apps Monthly Feature UpdateTrust
- Power Platform Customer-managed key (CMK) is now Generally Available.
- Excel to Table to App is now in public preview
- Coauthoring in Modern App Designer is now Generally Available
- Test Studio in Sovereign is now Generally Available
- Enhanced Component Properties
End User Productivity
- Modern control updates
- Power apps mobile home page performance improvements and new features for iOS & Android
- Monthly channel for model-driven apps is Generally Available
- Shared Device Mode for Power Apps on Android is Generally Available
- General Availability of wrap for Power Apps wizard
Welcome to the Power Apps monthly feature update from Microsoft! We will use this blog to share a summary of product, community, and learning updates from throughout the month so you can access it in one easy place.
Microsoft's Power Apps has announced a series of updates including new and anticipated features for coauthoring, Wrap, Customer-managed keys, and mobile app improvements. The updates aim to simplify the platform and improve Trust, Maker, and End User Productivity.
In the area of Trust, Power Platform Customer-managed key (CMK) is now generally available, providing customers more control over their data protection by managing their own encryption keys.
Several Maker Productivity updates have been rolled out.
The Excel to Table to App feature is in public preview, allowing users to import data from Excel to create a Dataverse table and a responsive canvas app. Coauthoring in Modern App Designer is now generally available, enabling real-time collaboration in app development. Test Studio is now generally available in Sovereign, enabling end-to-end UI tests for canvas apps. Finally, the release of new updates to enhanced component properties has been announced.
End User Productivity has seen updates to modern controls and performance improvements to Power Apps mobile home page for both iOS and Android. Monthly channel for model-driven apps is now generally available, offering more frequent updates. The Shared Device Mode for Power Apps on Android, which improves operational efficiency for frontline workers using shared devices, is also now generally available. Finally, the General Availability of wrap for Power Apps wizard allows creators to develop secure, custom-branded, standalone Android and iOS native mobile apps.
Further Exploration on Main Topic
Power Apps are continuously evolving, providing businesses with powerful tools for developing custom apps. The June 2023 update has brought a plethora of new enhancements that make it even more convenient to create and manage apps. It is great to see the community's requests and recommendations being incorporated in the updates, contributing to a comprehensive and user-friendly app development experience. Innovative features added to the platform indicate the commitment towards empowering developers and businesses to accomplish more.
Read the full article What’s new: Power Apps June 2023 Feature Update
More links on about What’s new: Power Apps June 2023 Feature Update
- What's new: Power Apps May 2023 Feature Update
- Jun 1, 2023 — Power Platform Tenant Isolation is Generally Available! · Power Apps makers can now proactively request premium licenses for their app users!
- New and planned features for Power Apps, 2023 release ...
- Jun 26, 2023 — This topic lists features that are planned to release from April 2023 through September 2023. Because this topic lists features that may not ...
- Microsoft Power Platform: 2023 release wave 1 plan
- Jun 15, 2023 — The plan for 2023 release wave 1 covers new features for Power Platform ... Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
- What's new: Power Apps April 2023 Feature Update
- May 2, 2023 — Welcome to the Power Apps monthly feature update! We will use this blog to share a summary of product, community, and learning updates from ...
- What is Power Apps?
- What's new: Power Apps June 2023 Feature Update · Announcing General Availability for Shared Device Mode for Power Apps on Android · Announcing monthly channel ...
- What's new: Power Apps March 2023 Feature Update
- Apr 3, 2023 — Welcome to the Power Apps monthly feature update! We will use this blog to share a summary of product, community, and learning updates from ...
- What's new in Power Apps
- Jun 27, 2023 — This topic provides resources for you to learn about the new features that have been recently released, features that will be releasing over the ...
- What's new: Power Apps January 2023 Feature Update
- Feb 2, 2023 — Welcome to the Power Apps monthly feature update! We will use this blog to share a summary of product, community, and learning updates from ...
- What's new: Power Apps May 2023 Feature Update
- June 2023 update of Power Automate for desktop · Integrating Microsoft Sentinel and Power Platform to better monitor and protect your low-code solutions.
Power Apps, June 2023 Feature Update, Power Apps Community, Product Updates, Learning Updates