Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, an integral part of the Microsoft Power Platform, aims to make business websites more interactive by leveraging Artificial Intelligence for chatbots. The platform's focus is not only on AI efficiency but also on aesthetics — a good-looking, user-friendly interface adds value to the overall user experience. Power Virtual Agents lets users create advanced chatbots using a no-code graphical interface. It can understand and respond to user input, extract data from systems, and activate other systems based on pre-defined rules.
- Its ability to hand off to live agents in Microsoft Teams when it encounters a problem that it can't fix is one of its superior features.
- The chatbots developed using Power Virtual Agents can be embedded in various channels, including websites, mobile apps, Microsoft Teams, and others.
- Please note that since the technological environment is rapidly evolving, there might have been updates or changes to this service after the last training in September 2021.
Deep dive into Microsoft Power Virtual Agents
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents is an innovative tool that allows businesses to leverage AI's power to enhance their websites' user interface and customer experience. With this tool, creating a chatbot requires no prior coding knowledge which makes it remarkably accessible. The chatbots can be programmed to handle a variety of tasks, from answering user questions to extracting system data. In complex matters, chatbots can delegate tasks to live agents available on Microsoft Teams. In addition, the chatbots can be incorporated in numerous platforms, ensuring a broad customer reach and interactivity.
Learn about Can Microsoft Power Virtual Agents look... good?
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents can look good if you are investing in having a cutting edge chatbot on your website. Power Virtual Agents is part of the Microsoft Power Platform and enables users to create powerful chatbots using a guided, no-code graphical interface. The platform has capabilities such as understanding and responding to user input, taking action based on pre-defined rules, extracting data from systems, and taking actions in other systems. It can also hand off to live agents in Microsoft Teams when it encounters a situation it can't handle. The chatbots created with Power Virtual Agents can be embedded in various channels such as websites, mobile apps, Microsoft Teams, and others. Since technology is constantly evolving, there could have been updates or changes to the service since September 2021.
More links on about Can Microsoft Power Virtual Agents look... good?
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- May 23, 2023 — Power Virtual Agents lets you create chatbots, both in a dedicated online web app and as a Microsoft Teams app.
- AI features for Teams and Classic bots (contains video)
- Jun 19, 2023 — Use advanced AI features in Power Virtual Agents to improve how your bots interact with your bot users. These features are available in the ...
- Power Virtual Agents + Community = Best practices for the ...
- Dec 1, 2022 — Create conversational experiences that offer support by easily building powerful bots using a guided, no-code graphical interface—all without ...
- Microsoft Power Virtual Agents: Intelligent Virtual Agents and ...
- Easily create intelligent conversational bots to provide personalized service and resolve customer issues quickly with Microsoft Power Virtual Agents.
- Configuration of advanced features - Power Virtual Agents
- May 23, 2023 — Incorporate advanced features into your bot, such as sign-in, live agent transfer, and custom appearances.
- Power Virtual Agents portal overview
- May 23, 2023 — Power Virtual Agents lets you keep an eye on how your bots are performing using powerful metrics and AI-driven dashboards. Easily see which ...
- Analyze bot performance and usage in Power Virtual Agents
- May 23, 2023 — The summary charts measure how well your bot is doing and help you find the topics with the most impact on your bot's performance. A session ...
- Try the new features of Power Virtual Agents!
- Heard about the evolution of Power Virtual Agents and want to give it a try? A selection of the features announced in this blog are available via the.
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, Chatbot Service, Power Platform, AI-infused, Intelligent Chatbot, Graphical Interface, Microsoft Teams