I partnered with Microsoft Canada on this video to show you how to replace a model-driven form with a custom page. There is a fantastic roadmap for custom pages in model-driven apps and in this video, I will show how you can use them instead of a standard model-driven form in combination with the creator kit.
Join Scott on the Microsoft Canada Developer Digital Meetup Tour: 👉 https://aka.ms/scottpp
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:23 Classic vs Modern Commanding
- 00:57 Demonstration of custom pages instead of model-driven forms
- 01:52 Overview of custom pages with the creator kit
- 03:59 Adding Custom Page to Model Driven Form
- 04:47 Opening the Ribbon Workbench and customizing Mscrm.OpenRecordItem
- 15:09 Replacing the Add New Button behaviour
- 16:56 OnVisible event using Param function to retrieve record id
- 20:49 Join Scott on the Microsoft Developer Digital Meetup Tour!