Microsoft Viva Connections is designed to provide personalized user experiences, keeping employees engaged and informed via a customizable app in Microsoft Teams. It introduces audiences within your organization to various Viva apps they can access given the licences your organization holds. It provides useful tools, relevant news, and engaging conversations to boost productivity. The company has announced the commencement of the rollout for the multiple Viva connections experience feature.
Microsoft has announced the rollout of multiple Viva Connections experiences, a customizable app in Microsoft Teams designed to keep employees engaged and informed. This feature allows organizations to create distinct, branded experiences catering to the different needs of various employee groups within the same tenant.
It provides different audiences with a personalized platform for accessing relevant news, conversations, and other Viva apps the organization is licensed for.
The need for multiple Viva Connections experiences has increased in the current hybrid work environment, helping employees stay connected, productive, and engaged.
Management of multiple Viva Connections experiences has been combined with the traditional SharePoint home site management in the Microsoft 365 admin center under Viva administration. This update offers flexibility in setup, allowing the creation of a Connections experience even without a SharePoint intranet portal.
In the first release, up to 10 Viva Connections experiences can be created in a tenant, each comprising three main components: the dashboard, the feed, and resources.
One Viva Connections experience is included in Microsoft 365 plans with SharePoint Online, but creating two or more experiences requires a Viva suite license.
More on Microsoft Viva Connections
This new feature of multiple experiences is not just an avenue for information and resources, but it's an engagement tool that caters to the diverse needs of the employees. Its ability to customize experiences based on the roles and responsibilities of different employee groups makes it a potent tool for any organization. Central to the Viva Connection design is the idea of providing the necessary, relevant, and informative content that promotes efficiency and cooperation within the organization.
Read the full article Introducing Multiple Viva Connections Experiences for Your Organization
Learn about Introducing Multiple Viva Connections Experiences for Your Organization
Microsoft Viva Connections is a customizable app in Microsoft Teams that provides employees with a personalized destination to discover other Viva apps, relevant news, conversations, and the tools they need to succeed. It is designed to keep employees engaged and informed. We are excited to announce the rollout of multiple Viva Connections experiences. This feature allows organizations to create multiple Viva Connections experiences within their tenant to cater to the diverse needs of their employees. For example, organizations can create a Viva Connections experience for their frontline workers that provides them with easy access to resources, tools, relevant news, and popular destinations. Additionally, organizations can also create distinct experiences for different employee groups such as subsidiaries or conglomerates. This feature enables organizations to provide their employees with tailored experiences that best suit their needs.
More links on about Introducing Multiple Viva Connections Experiences for Your Organization
- Microsoft introduces multiple Viva Connections experience ...
- Jun 21, 2023 — This update aims to provide organizations with a personalized and engaging employee experience tailored to meet the unique needs of different ...
- Microsoft SharePoint
- 5 days ago — #MicrosoftViva Connections is now introducing multiple experiences for your organizations to cater to the diverse needs of your employees.
- Microsoft Starts Rolling Out New Home Experience for Viva ...
- Feb 9, 2023 — Microsoft has released a new home experience that should make it easier for desktop users to get started with Viva Connections.
- Microsoft Viva explained. All you need to know about ...
- Viva Connections is a framework through which you can deliver your intranet within Microsoft Teams. Effectively this is the "Home App" in Teams. Employees can ...
- Microsoft Viva Connections training & resources
- Viva Connections gives you a curated, company-branded experience that brings together relevant news, conversations, and other resources.
Microsoft Viva Connections, Employee Experience, Employee Engagement, Modern Employee Experience, Microsoft Teams, Customizable App