Welcome to the Power Apps monthly feature update! We will use this blog to share a summary of product, community, and learning updates from throughout the month so you can access it in one easy place. A variety of new and highly anticipated features are now available which we are very excited to share.
- Security in Microsoft Dataverse Resources
- Tables now support configuring Messages and individual Publish
- Updated learn page
- Improvement to SharePoint Virtual Tables – Multi-Select choice fields and Boolean fields
- Customize or create new Views and Forms on the AAD User Table
- Custom Multi-Table Lookups now support Virtual Tables
End User Productivity
- Locked tabs at the top of forms on Mobile apps
- Optimized command bar for tablet apps
Try the latest updates in Power Apps here!
Open full article