Microsoft has been going big on empowering end users and eliminating technical barriers. It wants to enable agile teams to work quickly. But it has been met by a strong anti-self-serve push from legacy requirements.
Table of contents
- What is provisioning for Microsoft 365?
- What Microsoft products does provisioning cover?
- 4 key steps to Microsoft 365 provisioning success
4 key steps to Microsoft 365 provisioning success
- Step 1: Requirement gathering for Microsoft 365 provisioning policy development
- Step 2: Technical understanding: What’s possible for your architecture?
- Step 3: Develop the user provisioning process
- Step 4: Establishing a Microsoft 365 provisioning policy with the right software
Read the full article