Three new SharePoint team site templates are being released by Microsoft to assist you in building websites for your IT helpdesk, crisis communication team, and new hire onboarding team. By using these site templates, you may rapidly begin creating your own website while expanding the possibilities for content, pages, and web elements.
SharePoint: New Site Templates for Team Sites
- Targeted Release: rollout will begin in early August and is expected to be completed in late August.
- Standard Release: rollout will begin in early September and is expected be completed in late September.
- Crisis communication team – Centralize crisis communication, resources, and best practices
- IT help desk – Resolve technical requests, track devices, and share training materials
- New employee onboarding team – Guide new employees through your team’s onboarding process
More Information on: