As part of this adjustment, a new system for handling ideas and voting will be put in place. Our community staff will evaluate and prioritize all submitted ideas once a month. For simpler searching, similar concepts will be grouped, and the author may be contacted for clarification. The Power Apps product team will review the top suggestions (those that receive at least 100 votes). The product team will assess Top ideas during each planning cycle and decide whether and when they may be incorporated to the roadmap.
Statuses for ideas will be updated as follows:
- NEW: New ideas recently submitted that haven’t been triaged yet
- NEEDS VOTES: Triaged ideas that need at least 100 votes before they are reviewed by the product team.
- IN REVIEW: Ideas that have gathered at least 100 votes, and are currently being reviewed by the product team for inclusion in the next release wave.
- PLANNED: The team has committed to building the idea which has been added in the official release plans.
- COMPLETED: The idea has made it into the product and has shipped!
- DECLINED: The product team has declined to build the idea at this time
Open in Microsoft