For those of you who are using the Planner Gantt Chart implemented as a Power Apps canvas app two years ago - there is now a new version released with some bug fixes and exiting new features! And for those who are not - why aren't you!?
For example, the app now supports all 25 labels you can find in Planner UI as well. And even more exciting news is that you can now use the tool to view ALL your tasks over ALL you Planner plans in a single Gantt chart view!
Take a look and give it a try
Open full article
Planner Gantt Chart introduction
- Browse to your company Power Apps portal at https://make.powerapps.com/
- Make sure you have correct environment selected. Often you only have one, so no worries :)
- Click on the Apps on the left navigation
- Click Import canvas app
- Click Upload
- Locate the PlannerGanttChart.zip file you downloaded earlier and select it
- Click Open
- Wait while the Import package uploads
- Once you have the Review Package Content section visible, click Import
- When you see green check mark with message All package resources were successfully imported, the import is complete
- You can use share link to share the app with your colleagues
- Start using it and enjoy!