Learn about New enhanced search experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac
Microsoft 365 Insiders can now enjoy a new enhanced search experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac. This updated experience helps users quickly find the content they need from multiple sources. It also provides smart search suggestions before users even type and supports searching for more than just text in documents. Additionally, the Smart Lookup pane is now more accessible to people with vision impairments through improved support for VoiceOver and better keyboard navigation. Moreover, users can now search for commands, help articles, or web results such as definitions, media, and Bing results. With this new enhanced search experience, Microsoft 365 Insiders can find the information they need faster and easier than ever before.
How it works
* Open an existing document, worksheet, or presentation.
Click the **Search**box in the top-right corner of the app window, and select search suggestions.
* In the **Search**box, type a keyword or phrase you want to find in the document, worksheet, or presentation.
* To search for a command, type the command name in the **Search** box.
To search in the document, click **Find in this document**, and then enter the word or words you want to find.
More links on about New enhanced search experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac
- New enhanced search experience in Word, Excel, and ...
- 1 day ago — I'm excited to share a new enhanced search experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac that helps you quickly find what you need.
- New Search Experience Coming to Word, Excel ...
- 6 hours ago — Microsoft has started rolling out a new search experience in preview to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac.
- Microsoft announces improved search experience in Word ...
- 1 day ago — Microsoft today announced that a new improved search experience is coming to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac that will help users in ...
- Microsoft enhances search experience for Mac users ...
- 15 hours ago — Microsoft enhances search experience for Mac users across Word, Excel, and PowerPoint · Providing smart search suggestions before you even type.
- Microsoft 365 Insider Program Introduces Enhanced ...
- 5 hours ago — The latest enhancements aim to optimize the search experience in popular productivity applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. With ...
- Make Office Work Smarter for You
- Use Office's smarter cloud based features to help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint, or get instant data ...
- Release notes for Office for Mac
- Excel. Enjoy an improved search experience: Get a more extensive set of results for your searches in the updated Find tool.
- The new look of Office
- In Word, Excel, PowerPoint navigate to the right-hand side of the ribbon and click the dropdown.
- Connected experiences in Office - Deploy Office
- 8 days ago — Connected experiences that analyze your content ; 3D Maps · Get started with 3D Maps ; Analyze Data, Analyze Data in Excel ; Automatic alt txt ...
- What's new in Office 2021
- Office 2021 gives you new ways to create compelling content, manage data, and communicate ... You'll find this experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Search keywords: Office Suite Experiences, Smart Search Suggestions, Commands, Help Articles, Web Results, Smart Lookup Pane.