As a meeting organizer or participant, take Microsoft Teams to the next level with advanced capabilities for personalization, deeper AI integration, and better meeting protection with Microsoft Teams Premium. For Teams admins, see the easy steps to enable Teams Premium, as well as your configuration options.
- 30 day trial Version is possible from now
- Global Start in February 2023
A commercial version of Teams called Microsoft Teams Premium was introduced around October 12th, 2022, during the Microsoft Ignite conference.
What time will this occur?
2022 February. As part of the Teams Premium preview, features will start to roll out in December 2022, and Teams Premium will become generally available in February 2023. The first part of 2023 will see the introduction of intelligent recap features.
What will the price be?
USD10 per user per month
Find more Information on:
“As a meeting organizer or participant, take Microsoft Teams to the next level with advanced capabilities for personalization, deeper AI integration, and better meeting protection with Microsoft Teams Premium. For Teams admins, see the easy steps to enable Teams Premium, as well as your configuration options.”
Features in Teams Premium
- Extend your organization’s brand and company culture
- Use AI to make the meetings you attend (and miss) more productive and impactful
- Apply advanced meeting protection
- Deliver a high-quality webinar experience
- Manage the end-to-end virtual appointment experience
What is the release timeline for the preview as a trial and GA?
How can I start the trial for my organization?
- Microsoft Teams Premium SKU and Licensing
- Premium features to make meetings more Secure
End-to-end Encryption option for meetings (E2EE)
- Who can record
- Sensitivity labels for meetings with prevent copy option prereq: E5 license
- Premium features to make meetings more Personalized
- Custom branding
- Custom backgrounds for organizations
- Organization together mode scenes
Custom user policy packages
- Premium features to make meetings more Intelligent
Live translated captions temporarily available as preview for all Microsoft customers
- Intelligent meeting recap features will be not available for the December Preview trial.
- Advanced Webinars
Advanced registration capabilities with waitlist, manual approval, and limit registration date/time
- Virtual Green Room
- Manage what attendees see
- Microsoft eCDN for Teams Live Events
Advanced Virtual Appointments
- Virtual Appointment App
- Virtual Appointment Analytics
- SMS reminders
If you’d like to get an update about when Teams Premium is generally available, sign up at
In this Video
00:00 - Introduction
00:25 - Custom branding & Meeting Templates
01:38 - Translated captions and intelligent recap
03:08 - Enhanced security- watermarking
04:12 - Virtual appointments
05:05 - Webinars
06:12 - Admin experience
08:51 - Wrap up