Specifically We’ll discuss the differences between Business Standard and ask the ultimate question, is it worth the upgrade costs? In edition Pack the session with tips and tricks that you will find of great use. So if you’re an admin this is a session that wildlife you into key admin features, security tools and compliance tech that you simply MUST know.
Best Overview about all Microsoft 365 Plans
Funnily enough, the best overview for Microsoft Licence comes not from Microsoft itself but from a private person Aaron Dinnage. His diagrams provide the perfect overview in the Microsoft 365 jungle and can be downloaded free of charge.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Get desktop versions of Office apps, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.