This Microsoft 365 IT admin blog post discusses the use of different admin roles for improving user experience and ensuring security and compliance. These roles include User Experience Success Manager, Global reader, Reports Reader, Message Center Reader, and Organizational Message Writer, each providing specific access and capabilities.
The post also mentions new features in the Microsoft 365 admin center, including relevancy scores for Message center posts, "Feature release status" for Message center posts, and changes in the terminology used to describe feature status on the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. Another update is the option to sign up for Windows release health email notifications. Microsoft also introduced Accessibility Baselines in the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center, and the Viva Pulse, a new employee feedback experience, will roll out soon.
The post stresses the crucial role of IT in adopting AI, as these tools can alleviate digital debt, enable workers to learn new skills, and empower employees. AI tools can automate repetitive tasks, streamline workflows, and assist employees, thus improving productivity and efficiency.
The article also highlights the importance of healthy digital tool adoption as a metric for productivity and engagement. It cites a study that shows the comprehensive adoption of Microsoft 365 technology enables IT teams to deliver proactive and predictive end-user support, improving productivity and efficiency.
Finally, the blog post highlights recent and upcoming events in the Microsoft Tech Community, suggesting that readers subscribe to updates, join the community, and follow the Microsoft 365 Blog. In the next issue, the blog promises to discuss how organizations can prepare for AI, review permissions tools, and data governance.
Diving Deep into Admin Roles and Delegation
In order to maintain a secure and efficient Microsoft 365 environment, it's crucial to appropriately delegate admin center access to adoption specialists and other team members. By assigning specific roles, you can ensure that each user has the necessary permissions to effectively manage tasks and improve user experience without risking security or compliance issues. This topic will provide valuable insights for IT teams of all sizes, as well as guidance on leveraging enhancements to the admin center for optimal results.
Learn about Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023
Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023 A banner image with text: "Microsoft 365 Admin Digest: Your monthly IT admin blog for all things Microsoft 365.” Welcome to the Microsoft 365 IT admin blog, your monthly source of tips, insights, and best practices for managing and optimizing your Microsoft 365 environment. In this edition, we'll explore how you can use different admin roles to empower your adoption specialists and improve your user experience without compromising security or compliance, whether you have a large or small IT team. Learn about enhancements to the admin center and read on to catch up about all things Microsoft 365 administration. Use these roles to appropriately delegate admin center access to empower your adoption specialists, and ensure that user experience is not compromised. Find out how to optimize the admin center for your environment and get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investments. Understand the different security requirements and best practices for administering your environment. And gain insights into the latest trends in Microsoft 365 administration and the tools to help you get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investments.
More links on about Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023
- Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023
- 3 days ago — In this edition, we'll explore how you can use different admin roles to empower your adoption specialists and improve your user experience ...
- The May edition of the Microsoft 365 Admin Digest blog ...
- In this month's blog post, shares how to use different admin roles to empower adoption specialists and improve user experience. Additionally, learn about.
- Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – April 2023
- In this month's Microsoft 365 Admin Digest issue, we'll dive into a new case study about change management with Microsoft 365, Microsoft's ...
- Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – March 2023
- Apr 3, 2023 — How can Microsoft 365 certifications help you along your career? We take a look at these burning questions in this month's issue of the ...
- Microsoft 365 admin center
- The May edition of the Microsoft 365 Admin Digest blog series is live! @Meenah_Khosraw in Microsoft 365 admin center on Jun 02 2023. In this month's blog ...
- domain release - Microsoft Community Hub
- 1 day ago — Frustrated with Office 365 Support ... Moving domain between Office 365 tenants ... Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023.
- The April issue of the Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest ...
- May 1, 2023 — Read all about what's new for admins in Microsoft 365 in their latest blog post: Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – April 2023.
- Digest email
- As a Microsoft Viva licensed user, you'll automatically receive a twice-monthly digest email with suggestions to better understand your work patterns and ...
- Microsoft 365 admin center
- Welcome to the Microsoft 365 admin center discussion space! ... Latest Blog Posts. Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023.
- Microsoft 365 Blog
- Microsoft 365 Admin Monthly Digest – May 2023 · GabeHo on May 31 2023 09:00 AM. Learn about least-access roles, what's new to Microsoft 365 administration, ...
Microsoft 365, Admin roles, Admin Center, User Experience, Security, Compliance, Enhancements, IT Team, Adoption Specialists