In this 20-minute citizen developer-focused demo, Elaiza Benitez shares tips for using Power Automate to streamline repetitive tasks on Power Pages. Some of the topics covered include:
- Formatting the site date and time (create new site setting)
- Making a lookup column appear as a dropdown (Basic Forms)
- Prepopulating a field (Form Metadata)
- Formatting a phone number field using Regex (Form Metadata with validation and message)
- Adding helper text (Form Metadata – Description/Instructions)
This demo was taken from the Microsoft Power Platform community call on May 17, 2023. Additional resources discussed in the presentation include:
Exploring Power Automate in Power Pages
Power Automate is a powerful tool that can automate a variety of tasks within Power Pages, making it an essential skill for citizen developers. These tips and tricks can help save time, improve user experience, and streamline data entry. By leveraging Power Automate, you can enhance the functionality of Power Pages and maximize their potential. Keep exploring the provided resources and Elaiza Benitez's YouTube channel to gain more insights and best practices for using Power Automate with Power Pages.
Learn about Low code tips for fields in Power Pages
In this 20-minute demo, Elaiza Benitez shares tips for using Power Automate to streamline repetitive tasks on Power Pages. This includes formatting the site date and time, making a lookup column appear as a dropdown, prepopulating a field, formatting a phone number field using Regex, adding helper text, and more. To support this demo, Elaiza Benitez provides a Regex Generator tool, a Power Pages Training online course, and her YouTube channel. Additionally, the Microsoft Power Platform Community Call Conversation for May 2023, which was recorded on May 17, 2023, can be found at aka.ms/May17-Demo3. Through this demo, developers can learn how to use Power Automate to customize fields on Power Pages, and use the provided resources to assist them in their journey.
More links on about Low code tips for fields in Power Pages
- May 17 | Demo: Low code tips for fields in Power Pages
- May 17, 2023 — Demo: Low code tips for fields in Power Pages. Presenter: Elaiza Benitez | @benitezhere | Twitter. On this board, you will be able to ...
- Low-code platform guide
- Our low-code development guide will answer questions on what low code is and explain what you can build with low-code platforms.
- Low-Code Development Platform
- Because low code simplifies the app-building process, users don't need to be coding experts to build efficient apps. Empowering business users to create apps ...
- What is Low-Code Development?
- When you enable low-code development it can be hard for your company to see what your employees are building, which can create security and governance issues.
- How Low-Code Platforms Solve IT Challenges
- Low-code platforms help solve common IT challenges faced by organizations by simplifying application development with visual building tools.
- Power Pages: When to Use (and When Not To)
- Mar 6, 2023 — When presented with business requirements, there are usually many good ways to accomplish it, and often it can be done with no-code/low-code ...
- Microsoft Power Pages and the age of low-code no-code
- May 23, 2023 — As the maker, you describe what you need in an open text field or use intelligent suggestions to design web pages, create content, and complex ...
- Microsoft Power Platform and Low Code / No ...
- The Low Code No Code Approach - Benefits and Caveats · Faster development leads to reduced time-to-market, better customer service and increased revenues · Lowers ...
- 18. Power Pages for ProDevs | Low Code & Fusion Dev
- Feb 18, 2023 — Pages workspace - enables maker to design and build Web Pages with component like Forms, Lists, Power BI, Power BI Embedded and Power Virtual ...
Power Automate, Power Pages, Citizen Developer, Basic Forms, Form Metadata, Regex Generator