Chandoo “DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) is the language used by Power Pivot (and Power BI) to build calculations and to analyze data. If you want to be good in Power BI, then you must learn DAX. In this comprehensive video, learn how to get started and use DAX for many practical scenarios with 20+ examples.”
- What is DAX & Power Pivot?
- How to create and edit measures in Power BI?
- Evaluation Context explained
- Customizing the DAX measure display settings
- Reusing DAX measures to build complex calculations
- How to use CALCULATE() to change the "FILTER" criteria
- DAX Measures vs. Columns
- Using Variables in DAX
- OR conditions, IN operator in DAX
- DAX tips & guidance to improve your skills
Blank Power BI File (with data model) to follow along:
Completed Power BI File (with 20 DAX examples)