This ChatGPT video showcases how to build Power Automate flows by taking help from Chat GPT.
This Better Together Tutorial video showcases how we can take advantage of In-product AI features (Open AI GPT-3) to build Power Automate flows simply by describing it in natural language, Use examples to format data using AI and take assistance from ChatGPT to write flow expressions, trigger conditions, REST APIs, generate code for HTML Styles, trigger conditions, build adaptive cards and a lot more.
I will showcase how to use natural language to ask ChatGPT AI for assistance in learning and building flows for real world automation scenarios with examples.
Real world Power Automate flow Examples in video:
Describe your flow in words and let AI build it for you
- Write excel table data to SharePoint List using power automate
- Send email notification conditionally from flow based on Microsoft Forms response
Format data by examples
- Due Date formatting in flows
ChatGPT & Power Automate
- Build a SharePoint Approval workflow
- Chat GPT will generate Markdown, REST API to get SharePoint Group Members, expressions & more.
ChatGPT is your friend! ChatGPT is increasing in popularity and can definitely help us in creating better Automations in flows.
Table of Contents:
- 00:00 - Introduction to using Chat GPT to build Power Automate flows
- 00:49 - Describe it and let AI build flows (In-Product feature)
- 01:25 - Power Automate load excel data to SharePoint
- 03:08 - Send email using flows when Microsoft Forms response is received
- 04:25 - Format data by examples in Power Automate flows using AI (GPT-3)
- 05:52 - Process advisor in cloud flows (process mining)
- 06:45 - Natural language conversations with Chat GPT to learn about Power Automate flows
- 07:45 - Chat GPT AI assistance in building flows
- 09:25 - Use ChatGPT to write markdown syntax for Approval flow details
- 10:19 - Use Chat GPT to write expressions in Power Automate flows
- 10:55 - Use Chat GPT to get SharePoint REST API details
- 13:39 - Ask ChatGPT to style HTML tables sent via emails from Power Automate flows
- 14:24 - Ask Chat GPT to write ODATA filter queries in Power Automate flows
- 16:02 - Ask ChatGPT to write Adaptive Card JSON
- 16:47 - Ask chatGPT to write trigger condition expressions for flows
- 17:52 - Subscribe to Reza Dorrani channel