This live Masterclass on Power Query, Power Pivot & Power BI, happening on 28th of July, will teach attendees how to analyze a real-life dataset using Power BI to answer five business questions. The event will take place at different times in multiple cities, such as 1PM in New York, 10AM in Seattle, 6PM in London, 10:30PM in New Delhi, and 5AM (29th July) in Wellingt "Remind me" button is provided for RSVPs.
- Power Query Masterclass.
- Use of Power Pivot & Power BI in Data Analysis.
- Insight into actual dataset handling.
- Analyzing data to answer business questions.
- Timings in multiple cities for convenience.
- RSVP with 'Remind me' button.
More Insights into the Power Query, Power Pivot & Power BI Masterclass
This live Masterclass is a perfect opportunity for those wanting to acquire or enhance their data analysis skills. Not only will it cover theoretical aspects, but the use of real-life datasets enhances the learning experience. You will learn how to work effectively with Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI, key tools for any data analyst. Also, the worldwide accessibility of this event makes it possible for interested individuals from various cities to attend at convenient times.
Learn about LIVE How to Analyze Data with Power Query, Power Pivot & Power BI - LIVE on 28JUL
In this live masterclass, you will learn how to use Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI to analyze data. You will be given a real-life dataset and use Power BI to answer five business questions. The class will be held on 28JUL, and the timing will depend on the location. The event will take place in New York, Seattle, London, New Delhi, and Wellington (NZ). If you would like to attend, please RSVP using the "Remind me" button above.
More links on about LIVE How to Analyze Data with Power Query, Power Pivot & Power BI - LIVE on 28JUL
- Power Pivot for Excel Tutorial: Top Use Cases and Examples
- It lets you manipulate the imported data, analyze it, and draw conclusions without slowing down your computer to a snail's pace. It lets you visualize the data ...
- Power BI and Excel; More than just an Integration
- Aug 22, 2022 — Learn methods that Excel and Power BI work together, this includes Analyze in Excel, Publish from Excel to Power BI.
- Analyze in Excel - the Advanced Method -
- Jul 22, 2020 — Open Excel and navigate to the data tab. Click Get Data the select “From Power BI dataset”. From the list, select the report that contains the ...
- Analyze Azure Analysis Services Data with Power Pivot
- In Excel, click the Power Pivot Window icon on the Power Pivot tab to open Power Pivot. · Launch the Table Import Wizard: Click the Get External Data from Other ...
- Analyzing Power BI data with Excel
- You would first click the ellipse next to the desired dataset and then select Analyze in Excel option. As shown below, a popup will appear which asks if you ...
- How to generate a PowerBI report of BIM 360 project ...
- Jun 12, 2023 — Introduce your Account Name and Select the Server location (US or EU) for your Account: image.png. Wait for the data to be processed.
- Master Excel Power Query: A Step-by-Step Tutorial 
- Jun 7, 2023 — Click on the Data tab --> Get Data command. This opens up a drop-down menu. The drop-down menu offers different options for us to import our ...
Data Analysis, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Real-Life Data, Business Questions