Learn about From Good to Great: Get the Most Out of Your Hybrid Meeting
This guide presents several tips and tricks aimed at improving productivity and outcomes of hybrid meetings, divided into sections of 'Before', 'During', and 'After' the meeting, with each offering two fundamental and two pro tips.
Before the meeting, it's recommended to schedule meetings to start five minutes past the half or full hour to provide a buffer for participants and allow for preparation. Using collaboration tools like notes, whiteboards, and chats to prepare an agenda can be highly effective. For Teams Premium users, the use of meeting templates can save time on meeting configurations, while creating an avatar for meetings can provide a personalized presence without the need to constantly be camera-ready.
During the meeting, focusing on inclusivity and encouraging collaboration and engagement are crucial. Teams Premium users can foster more cohesion in hybrid meetings using 'front row', enabling in-room participants to view chat and reactions in real time, and can also use live translation for captions to enhance inclusivity across languages.
After the meeting, using the chat to maintain contact and delegate tasks, as well as setting up follow-up meetings promptly, are recommended practices. Pro tips include reviewing the meeting and your performance to identify areas of improvement, and leveraging AI features in Teams Premium to get personalized meeting highlights.
The guide suggests downloading a full PDF of detailed tips, or a summary PDF, for more detailed advice on getting the most out of every meeting.
More links on about From Good to Great: Get the Most Out of Your Hybrid Meeting
- From Good to Great: Get the Most Out of Your Hybrid Meeting
- 1 hour ago — Use intelligent recap to navigate meeting recordings quickly, and easily, and jump directly to the parts of the discussion most relevant to you ...
- How To Take Hybrid Meetings From Good To Great
- From breaking down technical barriers to building empathy, here are the tips and tricks you need to lead efficient and effective hybrid meetings.
- How To Lead A Successful Hybrid Meeting
- Aug 9, 2022 — Here's what you need to do to demonstrate your hybrid meeting prowess so you can stand out and bolster your personal brand: Combine synchronous ...
- 6 tips for better hybrid meetings
- Feb 25, 2022 — 6 tips for better hybrid meetings · Tweak your tech · Add some collaboration tools, too · Put everyone on the screen · Get help with moderation.
- Your hybrid meetings still suck. Here's a better approach
- Mar 14, 2023 — One of the most critical elements of a successful hybrid meeting is having excellent AV technology that allows all participants to see and hear ...
- Hybrid Meetings: 21 Tips for Success
- Hybrid meetings are the hardest meeting type to get right. That's why we've put together 21 tips to help you run better and more inclusive hybrid meetings.
- Hybrid Meetings: 9 Tips for Your Next Meeting - Range
- Oct 4, 2022 — 9 tips for running better hybrid team meetings · 1. Start with an icebreaker or team question · 2. Consider video options for all participants · 3.
- 9 ways to make hybrid meetings more effective
- Jan 14, 2022 — You can only get better at hybrid meetings if you know what went well and what didn't. Ask all team members about their engagement and ability ...
Hybrid Meeting, Virtual Meetings, Remote Meetings, Flexible Work, Productive Meetings