In this Power Automate video, we will look at how to simplify writing ODATA filter queries (SharePoint REST requests) for SharePoint Get Items or Get Files action in flows. We will cover various odata query examples with different column types - Text, Choice, Dates, Person, Lookup & various comparison types equals, null, less than, greater than, etc.
Power Automate odata filter query SharePoint list video includes:
- Power Automate filter query syntax made easy with New Filter Query Expression Editor (GUI)
- Filter query on starts with, equals, search (contains) etc.
- Power Automate odata filter query examples
- Power Automate filter query multiple conditions
- Flow filter query on SharePoint Text, Choice, Lookup, Date columns, Person columns
- Sort and filter SharePoint data in Power Automate
- Contains, Not Equal, Not Null, Null (empty) check, Choice fields, Lookup Fields, Person columns, etc.
- Flow SharePoint filter query date current month query & dynamic odata queries
- Flow SharePoint filter query dynamic - get items for manager or direct reports in Active Directory
- Power Automate filter query contains
- Numeric comparisons, String comparisons & Date and time functions / Date ranges
More about ODATA
The SharePoint REST service supports a wide range of OData query string operators that enable you to select, filter, and order the data you request.
Open in Microsoft