The article discusses the challenges faced by businesses today, including the fast-paced evolution and diversification of technology. To meet these challenges and provide remarkable customer experiences, it is important for businesses to invest in the right technology. The article invites readers to attend the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event on April 4, where they can see new product features and innovations that can help businesses drive revenue, increase visibility, and strengthen collaboration across their organization. The event promises to showcase the next generation of intelligent business applications and help businesses prepare for the future.
Explore new capabilities in Microsoft Power Pages at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event | Microsoft Power Pages
- Application lifecycle management (ALM)—Makers can now migrate site configurations between environments through a dedicated solutions area for Power Pages components. The simplified and enhanced visual experiences offer consistency with other Power Platform applications.
- Virtual table support—Connect external enterprise data with Microsoft Dataverse without duplications and build low-code websites in the necessary formats without compromising security.
- Cloud flows—Developers can securely call cloud flows using an API from webpages, authorize specific cloud flows, and configure security through the Setup workspace. A connector available in Microsoft Power Automate can be triggered on demand from events in Power Pages to drive bidirectional data exchange.
- Governance controls—Administrators can now enforce additional security measures through governance controls to block anonymous access. Establish organization-wide data security and avoid accidental data exposure with a data policy via a tenant setting.
- Detect and resolve conflict reliability—This new capability within Microsoft Visual Studio Code for the web promotes reliable coauthoring and reduces the risks of accidental deletions and overwrites by detecting and notifying developers of changes on the same file by multiple users.
- Multifile support—Allow developers to edit Power Pages site code from Visual Studio Code for the web without switching the context to Visual Studio.
- FAQ templates—Easily create FAQ websites from a customizable template.