Excel interview questions aim to gauge your ability to analyze data and problem-solve. Specifically, questions on figuring out loyal customers can be solved using various Excel functions. Essential functions that aid in such scenarios include FILTER, UNIQUE, MINIFS, among others. Initially, we start by calculating the next order date and the gap to the next order. The first difficult questions asked regards the number of customers who repeat order within 7 days and their identities. The second question is on identifying customers who re-ordered within two weeks, after making an initial order in April 2023. Conclusively, you can solve these kinds of questions using Excel.
- Understanding Excel interview questions
- Figuring out loyal customers using Excel functions
- Use of FILTER, UNIQUE, MINIFS to solve problems
- Calculated next order date and gap to the next order
- First tricky question: number and identity of customers with 7-day repeat orders
- Second tricky question: customers re-ordering within two weeks post initial order in April 2023
- Using Excel to solve these types of questions
Delving Deeper into Excel Interview Questions
Excel interview questions, specifically those focusing on identifying loyal customers, require a solid understanding and application of various Excel functions like FILTER, UNIQUE, and MINIFS. The ability to calculate next order dates and identify order gaps is critical. Such questions often involve identifying customers with repeat orders within specific timelines. A thorough understanding of these Excel features can provide precise answers to these complex queries. It cements the importance of Excel as a necessary tool in data analysis, especially in customer behavior studies.
Learn about Excel interview question. How do you figure out who our loyal customers are?
Excel interview questions can be tricky to answer. In this video, we learn how to answer a question about identifying loyal customers using Excel functions such as FILTER, UNIQUE, and MINIFS. We also learn how to calculate the next order date and the gap to the next order. We learn how to answer two questions: 1) How many customers place a repeat order in 7 days and who are they? 2) Of the customers who ordered in April 2023, who placed a repeat order in 2 weeks? Lastly, we learn how to solve questions like this using Excel.
More links on about Excel interview question. How do you figure out who our loyal customers are?
- How to Answer Excel Interview Questions (With Examples)
- Jun 29, 2021 — Interviewers ask this question to gauge your understanding of the fundamentals of MS Excel. In your response, be concise and show that you ...
- 12 Excel Interview Questions for 2023 (Plus Sample ...
- Jan 5, 2023 — This question allows you to explain your resourcefulness with Excel and confirms your understanding of this popular practice.
- Top 30 Microsoft Excel Interview Questions
- What is the use of VLOOKUP and how do we use it? Answer: VLOOKUP is used to find the data in a large spreadsheet by lookup value in another worksheet. To use ...
- Basic excel questions and answers for interview
- 11 Critical Excel Interview Questions and Answers … WebJan 30, 2023 · We will start with a set of Excel interview questions aimed at the beginners. 1.
- 13 Top Customer Success Interview Questions [+Best ...
- Jun 23, 2022 — What you should pay attention to as a candidate: Your familiarity with techniques for building customer loyalty reveals very much about you.
- 33 customer service interview questions to hire top-tier reps
- May 1, 2023 — 1. Tell me about yourself. Why you might ask this: “Tell me about yourself” is a standard question for any job interview, and the ...
- A Guide to the Top 50 Excel Interview Questions for 2023
- May 29, 2023 — This article on MS Excel interview questions and answers will cover the top 50 questions that could be asked in an Excel interview.
- 10 Retail Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- Ace your retail interview with this guide to what questions get asked (and how to answer them), plus sample answers and bonus tips.
- Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases
- We have heard many executives ask, “What metric can I use to assess how well my ... customer satisfaction (see the strategy tool for a description of how to ...
Excel Interview, Excel Functions, Excel School, FILTER, UNIQUE, MINIFS, Expert Excel