We are thrilled to announce that Power Pages now supports the creation of new sites using Dynamics 365 templates.
- Community – enable peer-to-peer interaction through forums, blogs and a feedback system that includes comments and ratings.
- Customer portal – a self-service website where customers can place orders, review order history, manage contacts and more.
- Customer self-service – a self-service website to enable customers to access knowledge and support resources, view the progress of their cases, and supply feedback.
- Employee self-service – empower employees by supplying direct access to essential information and a way to complete common tasks.
- Field Service – enable customers to view and track their service appointments, get updates via email and text message, and track their technician for their next service visit.
- Modern community – capture customer ideas and close the feedback loop to deepen customer engagement.
- Partner – a website for partners that enables real-time access between an organization and its resellers, distributors, suppliers, and partners.
Read the full article - Dynamics 365 templates in Power Pages
Dynamics 365 templates
Dynamics 365 templates are available for your Power Pages sites in environments containing Dynamics 365 applications, including
Start your Project
We'll start with a few questions that will help us customize your product experience and build your new site.
Open Microsoft Start a PowerPage