I'm super proud to share my first contribution to the #CoEStarterKit!
I'm hoping this will help a lot of PowerVirtualAgents customers and PowerPlatform admins, as the December 2022 release of the Center of Excellence Starter Kit introduces new capabilities to govern and monitor PVA usage.
This release introduces new capabilities that allow administrators to:
- Keep track of the number of conversations per bot over time, with daily aggregates.
- Allocate a number of conversations per environment, as part of the environment add-ons.
- Receive capacity email alerts when environment add-ons get near (above 80%) or over their allocated number of conversations.
- Get an overview dashboard of Power Virtual Agents usage in their tenant over time as well as an all-up conversation consumption versus allocation.
- Identify bots that have been created using the new unified authoring canvas, now available in public preview.
Open in Microsoft
Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE) Starter Kit