This is an update on my earlier post “ 10 things to know about the SP News digest ” as we have learned many new things about this functionality in the mean time.
I expect that many senders of News digests will also be News publishers and sometimes even Site Owners, so you may also want to read my recent post “ 10 more things to know about creating SharePoint News ” .
1. You must have Contributor or Edit access in a site to be able to create and send a newsletter
2. Do not panic when you do not see the “See All” button
3. Make it a habit to use the Description field for a good summary of the post
4. You can send one Digest from various news sites
5. There ARE options to format the Digest email!
6. The Digest will always be sent from your personal email address
7. Be aware that not everyone may receive your News digest
7 more things to know about the SharePoint News digest – Ellen’s Digital Workplace
Learn how to create a news digest using the SharePoint News feature. ... eye-catching posts like announcements, people news, status updates, and more.
SharePoint News digest limitations · 1. SharePoint News digest template and design · 2. SharePoint News digest email branding · 3. SharePoint News digest analytics.
Dec 23, 2022 — SharePoint Online: How to create a News Digest Email from News Posts? · From the News web part, click on the “See All” link. · On clicking “See ...