Learn 5 awesome data analysis tools on Excel ranging from regression to
DOWNLOAD Free Excel file for this video:
Five more Tricks for Excel
- Conditional Formatting: Conditional formatting is a great way to quickly analyze your data. You can set up rules to highlight certain values or ranges of values to make them stand out. It's a great way to visually identify trends and outliers in your data.
- Pivot Tables: Pivot tables are a powerful tool for summarizing and analyzing data. They allow you to quickly and easily summarize large amounts of data, identify trends, and compare different data sets.
- VLOOKUP: VLOOKUP is an incredibly useful function in Excel. It allows you to quickly and easily look up values from one table and insert them into another. It's a great way to join data from different sources and make it easier to analyze.
- Filtering: Filtering is a great way to quickly find the data you're looking for. You can filter by values, text, dates, or other criteria. It's a great way to quickly narrow down a large dataset and focus on the data you need.
- Charts and Graphs: Charts and graphs are a great way to visualize data. They can help you quickly identify trends and patterns in your data. Excel offers a wide range of chart types that you can use to visualize your data.
More links on about
Apr 25, 2020 — 1. Vlookup(): It helps to search a value in a table and returns a corresponding value. Let's look at the table below (Policy and Customer). In ...
1) Change Format Of Numbers Trom Text To Numeric · 2) Unpivot Columns In A Data Set (Multiple Consolidation Ranges And Power Query) · 4) Fill Empty Spaces From ...
Dec 16, 2022 — 10 Essential Excel Features For Data Analysts (and How to Use Them) · Pivot tables and pivot charts · Conditional formatting · Remove duplicates ...