No matter if you are on Windows, macOS or Linux, using Bash, Cmder or
PowerShell, using the CLI for Microsoft 365 you can configure Microsoft 365,
manage SharePoint Framework projects and build automation scripts.
Here are 3 things CLI for Microsoft 365 can help you with:
- Create Azure AD app registration
- Upgrade SPFx project
- Get security alerts for a Microsoft 365 tenant
So many workloads, one tool!
3 other Things that you can do..
- Manage Office 365 users and groups: The Microsoft 365 CLI can be used to create, update, and delete users and groups in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) as well as manage group membership. It also allows you to view user information such as the license assigned to a given user or the role of the user in an organization.
- Manage SharePoint Online sites: With the Microsoft 365 CLI, you can quickly list all existing sites within your tenant or get detailed information about a specific site. You can also use it to create new sites with custom settings like language and regional settings as well as apply themes on them.
- Configure Exchange Online mailboxes: Using the Microsoft 365 CLI, you can easily configure different aspects of an Exchange Online mailbox such as adding email aliases or managing calendar permissions for other users. You can also use it to enable auditing for mailbox activities or even grant full access permissions for another user on someone’s mailbox without having direct access to that mailbox yourself!
More links on about Microsoft 365
Sep 8, 2020 — CLI for Microsoft 365 is a cross-platform CLI that allows you to manage various configuration settings of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Framework ...
Aug 5, 2022 — You can use the CLI for Microsoft 365 to collect information that helps you manage your applications and users. What's perhaps more useful is ...
Aug 15, 2022 — One thing that is important to mention is that CLI for Microsoft 365 will not prompt for options where at least one is required. So for example ...